Football presents the announcement of the match of the 19th round of the Italian championship between Inter and Atalanta.
In the 19th round of the Serie A championship at Giuseppe Meazza, the Inter championship leader with the best defense of the league and tearing at the Top 4 Atalanta, who scored the most goals this season, will meet.
Inter – Atalanta
Saturday, January 11, 9:45 p.m. Milan, Stadio Giuseppe Meazza. Referee – Gianluca Rocky. Live broadcast on Football 1
Inter, hoping to complete the first round of the Italian championship in first place (albeit by additional indicators), will meet with Atalanta at a very uncomfortable moment for himself. Not only are the Bergamasques in brilliant form now, but Antonio Conte has lost due to disqualifications of two key players – Shkriniar and Barella.
Despite the existence of such a murderous duet as Lukaku – Martinez, who scored 30 goals in two in all tournaments of the season, the basis for the success of the “kites” was reliable defense and the fantastic Handanovich at the gates.
Replace Shkriniar is who, and Godin and Bastoni will probably play next to de Vrey, but both of them are inferior in reliability to the Slovak, which, without exaggeration, is the cornerstone of the defense of their team.
Unlike Inter, who also cannot rely on injured Asamoa and D’Ambrosio, Atalanta has no personnel problems. In the last round, Duvan Zapata, who missed the end of last year due to an injury, came on as a substitute, but both he and his compatriot Muriel have not yet gotten the perfect shape.
Given this, as well as the fact that Barrow is one step away from moving to Bologna, and the young Traore and Piccoli are not yet ready to play from the first minutes, and even in such a match, Gian Piero Gasperini can start a duel with an attacking three in Malinowski , Gomez and Ilychich, and then, as necessary, throw Colombian “Sicario” into battle.
– The teams played 122 matches among themselves in all tournaments: 66 Inter wins, 25 – Atalanta and 31 draw.
– In Serie A Inter took Atalanta 59 times: 41 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses.
– The uninterrupted series of Inter in the championship is 11 matches.
– Inter does not lose Atalante in the last five matches in all tournaments.
– Inter conceded the least goals this season in Serie A – 15.
– Atalanta scored the most goals this season in Serie A – 48.
– The last two matches of Series A Atalanta won with a score of 5: 0.
– Last season, the match Inter – Atalanta ended with the score 0-0.